The Pennsylvania Association of Licensed Investigators (PALI) would like to extend a personal invitation to all Licensed Private Investigators, Law Enforcement Personnel, Loss Prevention Professionals and Criminal Justice Professors and Students to attend their annual Investigators Conference.
PALI’s Annual Investigators Conference is designed to provide an opportunity for educational excellence. It is estimated that between 100 and 175 investigators, law enforcement personnel and security professionals from across the Mid-Atlantic Region will be in attendance. National and local exhibitors and many well-known educational speakers will be there as well.
Speakers currently include:
- Randal S. Doaty, Private Investigator – Real Estate Investigations
- Paul Herman, Private Investigator – Computer Evidence Discovery
- Eileen Law, Private Detective – “TNT ~ Dynamite Tools, Notions & Tricks of the Trade”
- Laura O’Kane, Marketing Communications at IRBsearch, LLC – Gramm Leach Bliley Act
- Peter Psarouthakis, Professional Investigator & ISPLA President – “Educate to Legislate”
- Richard D. Walter, Forensic Psychologist – Sex Crimes
- Ed Spicer, Private Investigator – “Surveillance techniques, issues and successful surveillance operations”
- Nicole Bocra, Private Investigator – Financial Investigations
- and others!
In addition to the informative and educational speakers who will address topics specific to you and your investigative needs, the seminar also provides a networking platform during social and business events, rekindling old friendships and making new ones while networking with professionals from several other disciplines. This is an exciting opportunity to network with those who are dedicated to the advancement of investigative and security services!
For more information about the conference and registration & hotel accommodations please visit http://www.pali-investigator-conference.com