Good news for Louisiana investigators: The Louisiana State Board of Private Investigator Examiners has approved PIeducation.com‘s online courses for the state’s continuing education requirement—which means Louisiana PIs will have more course options when it comes time to renew their licenses.
“We’re glad to offer this service to Louisiana investigators,” says PIeducation.com course director Thomas H. Humphreys. “And we’re pleased that our courses meet the LSBPIE’s professional standards.”
PIeducation.com has provided continuing education to private investigators and private investigation agencies via distance learning since July 1, 2002.
PIeducation.com leads the market in state-approved online continuing education for private investigators. All courses have been designed by working investigators, for working investigators. We understand that there are other education service providers to choose from, but we hope you’ll find that the quality of our courses sets us apart from other providers. As experienced professional investigators with education and writing experience, we’re uniquely qualified to offer this excellent education product.
Our continuing education courses are accepted in:
- Texas: Department of Public Safety – Private Security Bureau
- Tennessee: Private Investigator and Polygraph Commission
- Iowa: Department of Public Safety
- Oregon: Department of Public Safety Standards and Training
- South Carolina: Law Enforcement Division
- Kansas: Bureau of Investigations
- Georgia: Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies
- Oklahoma: CLEET, Private Security Division
- Louisiana: State Board of Private Investigator Examiners
- Kentucky: Board of Licensure for Private Investigators
- North Carolina: Private Protective Services Board (PPSB)
- Arizona: Supreme Court (for Process Servers)
- Missouri: Board of Private Investigator and Private Fire Examiners
- New Mexico: Private Investigations Advisory Board