In which our editor Hal Humphreys wraps up Business Development Month, announces upcoming themes, and issues a call for pitches
First, a quick overview of what we’ve covered this month:
- Utah PI Scott Fulmer's explainer piece on PPC ads
- Ruben Roel's big-picture marketing guide
- Our marketing Q&A with Entrepreneur magazine editor-in-chief Jason Feifer
- Our business development webinar featuring Tim Santoni
- Tomorrow, look for Hal Humphreys's article on finding ways to run your business more efficiently every day.
Next, our upcoming monthly themes:
- February: Ethics and Professionalism
- March: Criminal Defense Investigations
- April: Surveillance
Please send us your pitches on these themes! See the Write for Us page to find our submission guidelines and the managing editor’s contact information.
Last but not least, here’s Hal Humphreys in the studio, taking us out of January: